Topic: iRedMail not accessible via browser after Ubuntu/Apache upgrade

I have the following version of iRedAdmin and after upgrading to latest ubuntu and apache, I can not open the web admins anymore. The email server is working perfectly through the mail clients, however /iredadmin and /mail are not accessible via the browser and the apache error log is empty. It seems that nothing is listening for the /iredadmin and /mail. I've made sure that default-ssl.conf is present and it has the correct information for:
WSGIScriptAlias /iredadmin "/usr/share/apache2/iredadmin/iredadmin.py/"
Alias /iredadmin/static "/usr/share/apache2/iredadmin/static/"

Restarted apache, but still they are not accessible. I will be thankful if someone can give me a hint how to configure it correctly after the Ubuntu/Apache upgrade.

==== Required information ====
ired version: iRedAdmin-0.3
ubuntu: 14.04
Store mail accounts: mysql

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: iRedMail not accessible via browser after Ubuntu/Apache upgrade

You should check Apache log file to see why it cannot start, or whether it logs any warning/error message.

If you upgrade Ubuntu from 12.04 to 14.04, then Apache was upgraded from 2.2 to 2.4, Apache module 'mod_auth_mysql' is broken, it doesn't work with Apache-2.4.

You should disable Apache module 'auth_mysql' first, then comment out all 'Auth_MySQL' lines in Apache config file:

# a2dismod auth_mysql

And enable config files for iRedAdmin and Roundcube webmail, then restart Apache service:

# a2enconf iredadmin
# a2enconf roundcubemail
# /etc/init.d/apache2 restart

Re: iRedMail not accessible via browser after Ubuntu/Apache upgrade

Yes, I was upgrading ubuntu 12.04 to 14.04. So my Apache was upgraded as well. The problem was that Include conf.d/*.conf was not in the apache config. Apart from that auth_mysql seems to work.

Thanks!