Topic: Help me download IredMail 0.8.5

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====Hello! I ask you to give me the opportunity to download the distribution IredMail 0.8.5. I have a problem with the installation, and correcting links that makes the distribution 0,8,7 (parts of files are no where to be) very much hope for your help. (Sorry for the bad english, used Google translator)

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Help me download IredMail 0.8.5

May i know why you have to use iRedMail-0.8.5?

Old iRedMail releases are available here:
https://bitbucket.org/zhb/iredmail/downloads

due to the voltage drop at my mail server burned one hard drive installed ired mail 0.8.5 ... there were 160 registered users backup ldap I copied, but in version 0.8.7 ldap does not accept the file from the old version .. . I can not migrate to the new platform ... tried the installer 0.8.5, but it does not allow to download anything said on the release of a new version... in connection with etim I will have to register them all manually ... or still have a way to somehow migrate users? I am a beginner sysadmin some things I do not know ... please help ... thanks

If you try iRedMail-0.8.7, you have to apply LDAP data/structure related change by following our upgrade tutorials. then everything should be fine.