Topic: User Spam Policy

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 1.9.1
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 12
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Just upgraded to 1.9.1 and trying to set a spam policy per user.
Receiving the following error: Error: (1054, "Unknown column 'spam_subject_tag3' in 'field list'")

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: User Spam Policy

May i know the version number of package 'amavisd-new'? You can check it with command 'dpkg -l | grep amavis'.

1:2.6.5-0ubuntu3.2

OK, Ubuntu 12.04 ships Amavisd-new-2.6.x, but column 'policy.spam_subject_tag3' exist in Amavisd-new-2.7.x. You can fix it with below SQL command:

mysql> USE amavisd:
mysql> ALTER TABLE policy ADD COLUMN spam_tag3_level FLOAT DEFAULT NULL;
mysql> ALTER TABLE policy ADD COLUMN spam_subject_tag3 VARCHAR(64) DEFAULT NULL;

Will fix it in iRedAdmin-Pro later, so that i works with Amavisd-new-2.6.x. Thanks for the feedback.

Dear Mark,

I fixed this issue with the latest iRedAdmin-Pro, would you like me to send you the patched version? It also fixes some issues reported in this forum. You can upgrade running version to patched version with below tutorial:
http://www.iredmail.org/docs/migrate.or … admin.html

The same here, but on CentOS 6 (amavisd-new-2.6.6-3.el6.noarch) - running iRedAdmin-Pro-PGSQL-1.5.1.

Regards,
Stanislav

Dear Stanislav,

My patch will handle pgsql backend, would you like me to send you the patched version? Send me an email to get one please: zhb _at_ iredmail.org.