Topic: Email forwarding with iRedMail?

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.9.0
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MYSQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: FreeBSD 10.1
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Hi,
I've got several mail addresses in iredmail. I need to forward them to one mail address but at to keep them in the mail box which is forwarding as well. I've found these instructions but i don't know whether they are OK. The mail where everything should be forwarded to is user1@my_domain.com. Thank you for help.

For MySQL backend, you can create new record in table "vmail.alias". for example:
mysql> UPDATE alias SET goto='user2@my_domain.com,user3@my_domain.com' WHERE username='user1@my_domain.com';

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Email forwarding with iRedMail?

I'm afraid that i don't quite understand what you want (sorry for my bad English). Let me try to explain my understanding here:

1) You have several email address. for example, user1@xx, user2@xx, user3@xxx.
2) You want to forward emails sent to user2@ and user3@ to user1@, but still save a copy in user2@ and user3@'s mailboxes.

Am i right? if yes, here's the SQL command to achieve this goal:

mysql> UPDATE alias SET goto='user1@my_domain.com,user2@my_domain.com' WHERE username='user2@my_domain.com';
mysql> UPDATE alias SET goto='user1@my_domain.com,user3@my_domain.com' WHERE username='user3@my_domain.com';

OK. I will try it. What MySQL commnds should I use when I want to change/delete the given forwarding?

Remove other email addresses in `alias.goto` except user's own email address. For example:

mysql> UPDATE alias SET goto='user3@my_domain.com' WHERE username='user3@my_domain.com';