Topic: Separate Addressbook for each domain for SquirrelMail

Hello Team,

We have recently implemented iRedMail and I am very new to Linux and iRedMail. Backend is OpenLDAP and we are using iRedAdmin as well.
Could someone please share the steps I need to follow to configure Squirrelmail with separate Addressbook for each domain?

Any help on this would be highly appreciated.

Best Regards
Roopesh

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Separate Addressbook for each domain for SquirrelMail

Reference: http://iredmail.googlecode.com/hg/tags/ … relmail.sh

# Configuration for LDAP address book.
sm_config_ldap_address_book()
{
    ECHO_INFO "Setting up global LDAP address book."
    ${SM_CONF_PL} >/dev/null <<EOF
y
+
${LDAP_SERVER_HOST}
${LDAP_BASEDN}
${LDAP_SERVER_PORT}
utf-8
Global LDAP Address Book

${LDAP_BINDDN}
${LDAP_BINDPW}
d
S

Q
EOF

echo 'export status_sm_config_ldap_address_book="DONE"' >> ${STATUS_FILE}
}

Thanks Very much Zang smile
I just need to copy the lines you pasted into a .sh file and run that .sh file from terminal, is it? (sorry, this is very basic I guess)
Also, once I do this, if I create new users, global address list is going to be updated automatically for that domain is it?

Best Regards
Roopesh

PineMail11 wrote:

I just need to copy the lines you pasted into a .sh file and run that .sh file from terminal, is it?

NO. Don't do this.

Just a reference, you should manually run 'conf.pl' file to config squirrelmail, and refer to above code for detail steps.

Thanks very much Zang smile
I have followed that steps and I am able to see Global Address book from mailboxes now, but a small problem.
I clicked on Compose New email -> Clicked on Addresses -> Selected Global LDAP Address book from the drop down box -> Clicked on List All button.
I can see all addresses from other domains hosted on the same server as well. How can I restrict this address lookup to limit only to the same domain users?

SquirrelMail doesn't support customizing query filter in conf.pl tool, i think you should hack it. But i didn't test it before.

Reference: http://squirrelmail.svn.sourceforge.net … iew=markup