Topic: Problem changing admin password on iRedAdmin-PRO

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.9.0
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): PGSQL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 6
- Related log if you're reporting an issue: none available that I can find
====

Hello,
First and foremost, THANK YOU, iRedMail is a marvelous system, I'm a huge fan and I hope I can start referring clients over you directly not too long from now.

I just installed the iRedAdmin-Pro 10 user 20150202-py26, it seems to be working great I have 2 issues....

1st, I cannot edit the global admin account, the only error I have is that this gets displayed on the page: "Error: ACCOUNT_EXCEEDS_LICENSE_LIMIT"

2nd is that I cannot see the list of aliases.

The only thing amiss I can see is when I click on license, I get the following message:

License
Error while getting license info: <itertools.imap object at 0x7fc49cf81190>

Any ideas how to fix this?

Thank you

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Problem changing admin password on iRedAdmin-PRO

Looks like bugs in 10-user edition, i will test it now and fix it later. You can wait for a new release these days.

maxleonca wrote:

1st, I cannot edit the global admin account, the only error I have is that this gets displayed on the page: "Error: ACCOUNT_EXCEEDS_LICENSE_LIMIT"

I cannot reproduce this issue. May i know the version of iRedMail you're running? is it iRedMail-0.9.0?

maxleonca wrote:

2nd is that I cannot see the list of aliases.

Bug, fixed moment ago.

maxleonca wrote:

The only thing amiss I can see is when I click on license, I get the following message:

Could you please try again with the new release? Version number 20150205 (which stands for Feb 5, 2015).
http://www.iredmail.org/pricing.html

Thank you, indeded the license and the admin problem has been resolved.

The only pending thing will be the aliases, I'll be happy to test anything you need.

I'll wait for the new release.

Cheers,

Max

Alias issue should be fixed in release v20150205, did you try it?
Let me know if it doesn't work for you.

Hi,
Actually I did install the release of 20150205 and everything works but the Aliases.

if I query the DB there is the 1 alias right now but I cannot see it on the web interface, besides if I try to create it again it tells me that it already exists.

Cheers,

Max L

I can reproduce this issue with old 20150202 version.
but v20150205 works on my testing machine with PGSQL backend. i have no idea yet.