1 (edited by mat8861 2015-02-23 07:00:02)

Topic: Cluebringer-Awstats and Nginx

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.9.0
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 14.10
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====
Fresh install and all went fine (following the very good "how to")
At installation I choosed ngix, then  ctrl+c and restarted installation choosing apache.
I have now two problems, nginx starts anyway, always as first, obviously apache finds the port busy, but I would like to run only apache2. With google i found:
sudo update-rc.d -f nginx disable
Is this the correct command to disable ngix at boot ? 

First problem
I noticed that with nginx I cannot access cluebringer:
2015/02/22 22:02:02 [error] 1262#0: *145 "/var/www/html/cluebringer/index.php" is not found (2: No such file or directory), client: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx, server: _, request: "GET /cluebringer/ HTTP/1.1", host: "xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx"
While with apache works ok.
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx - postmaster@mysite.net [22/Feb/2015:23:53:53 +0100] "GET /cluebringer/tooltips/bt.css HTTP/1.1" 200 767 "https://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/cluebringer/" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; Trident/7.0; rv:11.0) like Gecko"

Second problem
Awstats
With apache I get the login popup, while with ngix the page is free for access, no login required !!

So would like to fix it and keep ngix but use it as backup resource for web access(in case I mess-up apache), but I would like to use apache primarily.
All the rest is working ok !!
Thanks

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Cluebringer-Awstats and Nginx

It is the correct method of disabling nginx autostartup. Pretty sure Zhang mentioned that these two are not compatible with Nginx, he said he is considering integrating them into iredmail. So feel free to use Apache until then, remember you can also use Apache behind Nginx Reverse Proxy, like run Apache on port 8080, and then configure Nginx to forward /awstats and /cluebringer to :8080 internally.

About Awstats and Cluebringer webui issues, it's mentioned in iRedMail-0.9.0 release notes:
http://www.iredmail.org/forum/topic8443 … eased.html

Thanks for all the info and the great work.