==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.6
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):  MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: ubuntu 14.04
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Hi
I have one recipient domain that is bouncing DKIM signed messages when they are sent from roundcube with 554 Rejected by DKIM. (in reply to end of DATA command)

Mail sent from my phone email client passes without any issues. I was wondering - is there a way to disable DKIM signing for selected recipient domains? This will give me time to figure out why this is happening.

Or maybe this is a knows problem? I dont see any errors in logs that could explain this behavior.

Any help here will be appreciated.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Disabling DKIM signing for selected recipient domains

I'm pretty sure you can only modify DKIM Signing settings per-sender, not per-recipient [foreign recipients, right?]

Re: Disabling DKIM signing for selected recipient domains

*) Not a known issue, you're the first one reported this.

*) The problem in your case is, you should show us the bounce message, so that we can know why it happened, and make sure you're working on the right direction.

*) Anyway, to disable DKIM signing, you can try this tutorial:
http://www.iredmail.org/docs/sign.dkim. … omain.html

Obviously, it shows how to sign DKIM for new mail domain, but you can comment out related settings to disable signing for certain domain. I hope it helps.