Topic: Disable Cluberginger

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.8.7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL (iRedAdmin-Pro 1.9.2)
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Hi,
I don't want to continue using the Cluberginger on the mail server, but only white and blacklists manually configured via iRedAdmin panel. So, I can keep only active iredADP (checking whitelists and blacklists) and disable Cluberginger? How I do?

Tks,

Marcelo

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Disable Cluberginger

Remove all the occurances of the following from postfix's main.cf:

check_policy_service inet:127.0.0.1:10031,

Then you can reload Postfix, stop/remove postfix-cluebringer.

Hope this helps, I'll be moving this to iRedMail support instead of iRedAdmin-Pro Support as it does not directly relate to iRedAdmin Pro. Hope this is what you wanted.

3 (edited by marcelomartinatti 2015-04-21 01:54:30)

Thank you!

Still, the lists (white / black) set by iRedAdmin panel will continue to work through the filter of IredADP with amavisd_wblist, correct?

Marcelo

Yes, HELO Checks, Greylisting and everything else done by Cluebringer will just not be done. (These features in the future will be merged into iRedAPD and Cluebringer eventually removed)

With the latest iRedAdmin-Pro, white/blacklists are stored in Amavisd database, and will be used by iRedAPD plugin 'amavisd_wblist' (before-queue) and Amavisd (after-queue). So, yes it will continue to work.