I've this network topology :

internet cloud --> "Mail server on ISP" --> iRedMail --> Local Network
                                      ^
                                      |
                                      |
                                      |
                                  Mobile user

Let say my domain is mydomain.net.
I want to send email from user_b@mydomain.net to user_a@mydomain.net, where user_a mailbox in "Mail server on ISP" only and user_b is in "Mail server on ISP" and iredMail server.
And I got error "SMTP Error: SMTP error: Failed to add recipient user_a@mydomain.net", if I'm add user user_a in iRedMail, it will deliver to local server (iRedMail server).
I've try to set relayhost to "Mail server on ISP" , still not working. Can anybody advise me how to do it?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Help me for this situation

rgunawans wrote:

Hi all,

I've this network topology :

internet cloud --> "Mail server on ISP" --> iRedMail --> Local Network
                                      ^
                                      |
                                      |
                                      |
                                  Mobile user

Let say my domain is mydomain.net.
I want to send email from user_b@mydomain.net to user_a@mydomain.net, where user_a mailbox in "Mail server on ISP" only and user_b is in "Mail server on ISP" and iredMail server.
And I got error "SMTP Error: SMTP error: Failed to add recipient user_a@mydomain.net", if I'm add user user_a in iRedMail, it will deliver to local server (iRedMail server).
I've try to set relayhost to "Mail server on ISP" , still not working. Can anybody advise me how to do it?

nobody can help me? sad