Topic: font problem in disclaimer

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.9.2
- Store mail accounts in which backend MySQL
- Web server (Apache
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: ubuntu14.04.2-lts
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

I want to add a disclaimer for outgoing mails towards outside domains.
my txt file needs to contain turkish chars
how can i do that ?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: font problem in disclaimer

The package that was previously used to do Disclaimers is no longer maintained. Google "alterMime" if you want to see why. This may also show you alternatives but there is no currently known about *great* method to do what you want without custom software, due to alterMime being dead.

Hi yavuz.maslak,

What's the problem if you use turkish chars in disclaimer text file? Any related error log?

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Hi yavuz.maslak,

What's the problem if you use turkish chars in disclaimer text file? Any related error log?

the turkish chars in the mail reaches as corrupted such as " kiÅŸiye "  to destination mail address .

I don't see any error log.

Also  for a domain,  I added a smtp route on mysql in the vmail table as following;

mysql> UPDATE domain SET transport='smtp:[192.168.200.20]:25' WHERE domain='test.domain.com';

smtp:[192.168.200.20]:25 on the transport in domain in mysql page.

But the server again try to send itself mails from test.domain.com.

if i set relayhost = [192.168.200.20]:25

i works for all domains.

How can i fix that ?

That's because you're changing the delivery transport and lot the relayhost. Look into relayhost_map

7t3chguy wrote:

That's because you're changing the delivery transport and lot the relayhost. Look into relayhost_map

You're right .  thank you.