======== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.9.2
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Hi Zhang

I'm going to buy Pro License after successfull switch to production. Cluebringer is not available for debian jessie. That's ok for me we use grossd which seems to be very good what it does. Installation was very easy.

However are there some settings in webadmin for cluebringer? If so can we turn it off?

Thanks for your continous help and work.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: iRedMail Pro for Debian Jessie

Peter wrote:

However are there some settings in webadmin for cluebringer? If so can we turn it off?

During iRedMail installation, installer will disable Cluebringer integration in iRedAdmin config file automatically, so when you upgrade to iRedAdmin-Pro and copy its config file, you keep Cluebringer integration disabled.

If you want to know how to disable Cluebringer integration: set 'policyd_enabled = False' in iRedAdmin config file.

I was going to buy but for my country I need to open a paypal account - I try to avoid that. Is there another way to pay?

Unfortunately, we cannot accept payment through credit card directly, so PayPal is the only way.
It's ok if you can ask your friend to pay it, we can change the license owner to you after payment complete.