1 (edited by passado 2015-06-25 06:32:01)

Topic: iRedmail update and restore roundcube

============ Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.0
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Linux
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Hello, I'm trying to move from version 0.9.0 to 0.9.1 but I can not understand if I just have to take the steps that are discritos in the documentation or have to run a script and then the further steps of the guide can help me?

Another question for my mistake, performed "chmod root: root *" in "/var/" after I can´t access to iredadmin and roundcube, the access to iredadmin I restored doing a "chmod iredadmin: iredadmin" but the roundcube can not fix , anyone can send me that access must folders who are in "/var/"?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: iRedmail update and restore roundcube

About upgrading iRedMail, it's clearly mentioned here:
http://www.iredmail.org/docs/iredmail.releases.html

passado wrote:

Another question for my mistake, performed "chmod root: root *" in "/var/" after I can´t access to iredadmin and roundcube, the access to iredadmin I restored doing a "chmod iredadmin: iredadmin" but the roundcube can not fix , anyone can send me that access must folders who are in "/var/"?

I suggest setup a virtual machine with iRedMail, then you can compare each file.