- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.0
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

LOG:

Jul  8 04:20:38 mail postfix/smtpd[12278]: 0325963A9: reject: END-OF-MESSAGE from mail-la0-x229.google.com[2a00:1450:4010:c03::229]: 450 4.7.1 <END-OF-MESSAGE>: End-of-data rejected: Access denied; from=<EMAIL@gmail.com> to=<NAME@DESTINATIONEMAIL.com> proto=ESMTP helo=<mail-la0-x229.google.com>

====

names have been removed to protect the innocent.  Can anyone help me with this.  My client has @gmail.com in the whitelist, but I'm still getting this message in my logs, and they're not getting the email.  They've confirmed from the sender that they're getting a kick-back.

Are there any techniques I can try to get mail like this to go through?  The only think I can think of is that gmail (google) has been using IPV6 for everything, but my reverse DNS is updated and shouldn't be part of the issue.

thought?  Thanks for the help.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Rejecting Gmail?

Grey Listing is turned off as well on that account  smile

*) Does your server has any valid IPv6 address except '::1'?
*) Try to disable Cluebringer in Postfix and try again: remove all 'check_policy_service inet:127.0.0.1:10031' in /etc/postfix/main.cf, then restart or reload Postfix service.

Cluebringer doesn't support IPv6, so it might be the problem.

it does have a valid IPV6 address.  I went ahead and made the changes you suggested.  Do you know if there's any way that I can test to see if it worked?

Just send one testing email from Gmail.

looks like my client got their email after I made the change.  Thank you for the advice, it worked.  much appreciated.

Not too sure if there's plans for IPV6 support with clue bringer soon, but it would be cool to get.

thanks again.