Topic: Migration old -> new (OS version)
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.2
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 6.7 -> 7 (1502-01)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? +
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
Hi Zhan !
Hi there !
I'm planing to migrate from CentOS 6.7 ro 7 with a fresh installation.
Therefore a few questions are open.
1.) LDAP Design
At now our Root DSE is named e.g. "dc=OLD,dc=TLD"
Is it possible to import the "old" into a new Root DSE design called e.g. "dc=NEW,dc=TLD" ?
Our actually LDAP Passwords are crypted with SSHA.
Would there migrated 1 to 1 ?
I installed a fresh CentOS 6.7 & 7 test machine.
The 6.7 version (iReMail) has enabled SOGo, the version 7 din't.
CentOS7 with SOGo not supported yet?
In case of migration we are (plannig) running 2 Servers with our Pro License.
One is the live, 2nd is the test (backup) system.
Is this a problem? ... could both of them run paralell ?
5.) Change my username
Plz contact me!
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Stable release is out.