- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.8.7
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 14.04.3
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Hi all,

I am here to ask for some help figuring out a solution to my problem. For a particular mailbox (only one), the sender sending email to it reports receiving messages that the mailbox is full. This mailbox is on iredmail 0.8.7 server.

At first, the notification was true because the mailbox had a total of 1.1GB. After that emails were deleted to bring the size done to approx 850MB.

Also, I was asked to look into the quota settings and I raised both postfix and dovecot quota to 5GB. Restarted both postfix and dovecot after that. Still haven't restarted the server though.

Right now the mailbox is around 869MB in size. Using the roundcube webmail it clearly says only 17% full. But senders again report receiving the notification that the destination mailbox is full.

The users are in AD set up on another ubuntu server with samba4 AD. Using iredmail documentation the mail server was integrated with AD for the user base.

I can provide any details you need to help out. Please let me know. I really need to make this notification go away and I don't understand where it comes from.

Thanks.
Darko.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: iredmail mailbox full notifications when it is not

Did you try to recalculate its mailbox quota by following this tutorial?
http://www.iredmail.org/docs/recalculat … quota.html

But if Roundcube reports the quota is 17%, the mailbox quota should be correct. No idea why it happened.