Topic: integration with amazon S3 storage

Hi all,

I googled about iredmail integration with cloud storage like amazon S3, but didn´t find nothing.

Do you know if is possible to save mail dir on external storage like S3? We need bigger disk space on VPS and the s3 will be more cheaper solution.

Thank you for your help.

Best regards,

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):  0.9.2
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:  Linux
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): Mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: integration with amazon S3 storage

If you can mount a network file system on mail server (e.g. NFS), then it's possible.

New Created Accounts Can not Attach files and I get "Sent is not an IMAP4 folder" when sending Emails.

Hello there,

Can anyone help me, please?

Since Normal storage on AWS is expensive I decided to attach S3 using s3fs.

I attached vmail1 folder and made vmail user the owner of the group and folder.

For emails that were created before s3 storage, they work just fine but newly created email accounts throw "Sent is not an IMAP4 folder" when sending emails and can not attach files.

Emails will reach the intended account but on sending they will throw those errors. This includes the failed attached files too.

I am using SOGo.

Regards.

Is the mounted mailbox directory (and child directories, files) owned by user "vmail:vmail" with permission 0700? Default mailbox directory is /var/vmail/vmail1.