Topic: Great Support - Migrate from Zimbra to iRedMail
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.2
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 8
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
We have client who want migrate their email system from Zimbra to
iRedmail. They choose iRedmail because iRedmail is opensource and more
flexible from their point of view. Our client asked us how to migrate
their user's mailbox including authentication without changing the
password. So we contact Zhang as founder of iRedmail and explain
situations. He told me that he can help us to migrate all of our
client's user mailbox from Zimbra to iRedmail without change password.
However, as our client's consent that they can not provide sensitive
information to other party. Fortunately, Zhang understand and provide
details what we need to do without touch our client's server. In a few
days, we success migrate hundreds of our user's mailbox from our testing
server of zimbra to our testing iredmail server.
As for remote support (we provide 2 virtual machines for testing, beside
of our own testing server), Zhang really excellent. He knows what he do
and lead me how to do migration step by step and provide detail
documentation for migration.