1 (edited by yes298 2015-11-28 20:23:48)

Topic: Smart Host

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): v0.92
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):  MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?no
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

I have setup two email servers with iRedMail ,detail as below:
Main Server:  abc.com, 192.168.1.1
Main Server:  efg.com, 192.168.1.2

Each server has one public IP and connect to a same Firewall, When send email from abc.com to efg.com, it send to another SPARE email server on another location, how can I setup and let it directly send to private IP of MAIN server.

Found this setting on main.cfg:
transport_maps = proxy:mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql/transport_maps_user.cf,

but don't know to add with SQL command,

anyone can help? many thanks!

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Smart Host

On server 192.168.1.1, update /etc/postfix/main.cf, prepend one more lookup in parameter 'transport_maps' like below:

# Original setting:
#transport_maps = proxy:mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql/transport_maps_user.cf, ...

# NEW setting
transport_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/transport, proxy:mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql/transport_maps_user.cf, ...

Update file /etc/postfix/transport, add one line:

efg.com smtp:[192.168.1.2]:25

Run `postmap` command to build db:

postmap hash:/etc/postfix/transport

Restart Postfix service.

*) On server 192.168.1.2, follow the same steps above, but use 'abc.com smtp:[192.168.1.1]:25' in /etc/postfix/transport instead.

That's it.

3 (edited by yes298 2015-11-29 15:51:17)

HuangBin, really appreciate your kindness help!!!
Yes, it's working if disable Greylisting as below at file "/etc/policyd/cluebringer.conf"
[Greylisting]
enable=0

BTW, now, I use port 995 and 587 to receive/send emails, but on Outlook version 2003,2007, it always reminds error message as below screenshots for encryption certificates, there is no "Import/install  certificates" on the window of "view certificates". On Outlook  versio 2013 & 2010n, it allows to import/install certificates when you click "view certificates", then will not remind again.

Could you pls give me help for this? thanks a lot.

Post's attachments

Yes-01.png
Yes-01.png 7.71 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

Yes-02.png
Yes-02.png 7.49 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

Yes-03.png
Yes-03.png 17.79 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

Yes-04.png
Yes-04.png 18.04 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

yes298 wrote:

Yes, it's working if disable Greylisting as below at file "/etc/policyd/cluebringer.conf"
[Greylisting]
enable=0

Greylisting doesn't impact per-domain transport setting, why do you need to disable greylisting?  What's the error if you enable greylisting?

yes298 wrote:

BTW, now, I use port 995 and 587 to receive/send emails, but on Outlook version 2003,2007, it always reminds error message as below screenshots for encryption certificates, there is no "Import/install  certificates" on the window of "view certificates". On Outlook  versio 2013 & 2010n, it allows to import/install certificates when you click "view certificates", then will not remind again.

Using a bought a SSL certificate will solve this issue, no annoying warning message anymore. A SSL cert is not expensive.

the return email with error message like "domain not found" if Greylistin is enable
Anyways, fixed already by disable it.

Post's attachments

Yes-05.png
Yes-05.png 23.57 kb, 1 downloads since 2015-11-29 

Yes-05.png
Yes-05.png 19.67 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.