Topic: How to automatically create new users and send an e-mail to them.

We have a need to tie the iRedAdmin-Pro system into a web application we use.  When a new user account is created in that web application, we'd like to be able to use a CGI script on the IRedMail server (or something like that) to automatically create an e-mail account for the new user and then automatically send an e-mail to that user.

Has anyone done this before and if so will you provide some guidance on how I can do this?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: How to automatically create new users and send an e-mail to them.

Did you check scripts in iRedMail-0.6.0/tools/create_mail_user_* before? They are shell/python scripts used in shell command line, it's easy to integrate within your own applications.

Try it first smile

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Did you check scripts in iRedMail-0.6.0/tools/create_mail_user_* before? They are shell/python scripts used in shell command line, it's easy to integrate within your own applications.

Try it first smile

Thank you for the quick reply and helpful suggestion.  I'm continually impressed by the thought you all have put into your software, the attention to detail, the great documentation and the wonderful support.

Thank you so much.

Aha, you can donate us to make it continue exist :-)

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Aha, you can donate us to make it continue exist :-)

I certainly will.  I'll be purchasing the upgrade to iRedAdmin-Pro 1.2.0 as well.

iredmailnerd wrote:

I certainly will.  I'll be purchasing the upgrade to iRedAdmin-Pro 1.2.0 as well.

Thanks very much. But upgrading to v1.2.0 is free in first year smile