- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.4
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: FreeBSD 10.2
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? no
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Hi,

I just installed a fresh server with iRedMail (3x already, but problem insists), right after the installation SOGo does not populate the MySQL database. I can access the SOGo mailbox (postmaster), receive and send email, but it dows not store the preferences.
So I looked into the database and the SOGo database exists, but is totally empty.

Config is standard, nothing got changed, right after installation I have this problem.

These 2 mails come every few mins:

2016-02-04 07:33:00.252 sogo-tool[7358:100180] Table 'sogo.sogo_sessions_folder' doesn't exist
Abort trap
Feb 04 07:33:00 sogo-ealarms-notify [7357]: [ERROR] <0x0x80de8d9d0[GCSAlarmsFolder]> -[GCSAlarmsFolder recordsForEntriesFromDate:toDate:]: cannot execute fetch: <MySQL4Exception: 0x80deeb620> NAME:ExecutionFailed REASON:Table 'sogo.sogo_alarms_folder' doesn't exist
Feb 04 07:33:00 sogo-ealarms-notify [7357]: [ERROR] <0x0x810178770[GCSAlarmsFolder]> -[GCSAlarmsFolder deleteRecordsForEntriesUntilDate:]: cannot delete record: <MySQL4Exception: 0x80deebd40> NAME:ExecutionFailed REASON:Table 'sogo.sogo_alarms_folder' doesn't exist

and:

Cron <root@bitmail> /usr/local/bin/python /opt/iredapd/tools/spf_to_greylist_whitelists.py &>/dev/null

every 10 mins, but I fugured already out that that is by design, any reason for doing that cron job every 10 mins and send 6 emails per hour about that??

Any light how I can tell SOGo to populate it´s table?

Like I wrote above, I reinstalled 3 times, all 3x with same result, so 100% reproducable.

cheers,

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Mailbox full with messages: sogo_alarms_folder' doesn't exist

WTF???

I rebooted the server 1 hour ago, and still same.....
Now after 1 hour all of a sudden it stopped, so I look at the database and its populated!

Something very weird.....

Question about the cron job executing every 10 mins still remains...

hetebliksem wrote:

Cron <root@bitmail> /usr/local/bin/python /opt/iredapd/tools/spf_to_greylist_whitelists.py &>/dev/null
every 10 mins, but I fugured already out that that is by design, any reason for doing that cron job every 10 mins and send 6 emails per hour about that??

You can open this file and read its first few comment lines:

# Purpose: Query SPF DNS record of specified domains and import returned IP
#          addresses/networks in to iRedAPD database as greylisting whitelists.

The mail domain names are stored in SQL table "iredapd.greylisting_whitelist_domains".

hetebliksem wrote:

Now after 1 hour all of a sudden it stopped, so I look at the database and its populated!

This is a SOGo "issue" ...