Topic: Internal and outside mail

Hello,

I am using iRedAdmin free version and thinking of buying the full version.

However, I need to know If I can do the following :

I have installed iRedOS and I am using it to send e-mail within the company and store e-mails localy.

However, I have also bought a domain with mail hosting. In order, to send e-mail externally (e.g. marc@gmail.com, etc...).

How can I do that via iRedMail ?

For example, when i send an e-mail to my colleague Jack (jack@mycompany.com) it uses my internal mail server. However, If I send an e-mail to Steve (steve@gmail.com), it want to use my external e-mail server.

Thanks in advance for your help and GREAT JOB WITH IREDMAIL !

TNader

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Internal and outside mail

redan wrote:

Hello,

I am using iRedAdmin free version and thinking of buying the full version.

However, I need to know If I can do the following :

I have installed iRedOS and I am using it to send e-mail within the company and store e-mails localy.

However, I have also bought a domain with mail hosting. In order, to send e-mail externally (e.g. marc@gmail.com, etc...).

How can I do that via iRedMail ?

For example, when i send an e-mail to my colleague Jack (jack@mycompany.com) it uses my internal mail server. However, If I send an e-mail to Steve (steve@gmail.com), it want to use my external e-mail server.

Thanks in advance for your help and GREAT JOB WITH IREDMAIL !

TNader

To do this you would have to do some fancy footwork with the postfix configuration.  As such, I would recommend that you follow the postfix-users mailing list (you should be able to sign up on the postfix.org website) and ask this question there.