1 (edited by vasileiosg 2016-03-27 20:22:42)

Topic: [FIXED] Various Issues

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.4
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: FreeBSD 10.2
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Hello,

I have been testing the iRedMail implementation on myself and I have noticed few issues.

1) I can add the "Exchange" account to my iPhone (9.3) but it does not allow me to see any email (while the IMAP option does)

2) The "Exchange" option does not give me the Notes service (while the IMAP option does)

3) I have added the Contacts DAV on Mac OS X, iOS and Windows-Office 2016. I have created a test contact on each system (e.g. test mac, test ios, test windows, test roundcube, test SOGo) but none of them is syncing the contacts with the other devices

I don't know if this is my fault or not, but i haven't made any changes anywhere so it is as out-of-the-box.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: [FIXED] Various Issues

Try this:

*) Update 3 parameters in /etc/sogo/sogo.conf:

SOGoMaximumPingInterval = 3540;
    SOGoMaximumSyncInterval = 3540;
    SOGoInternalSyncInterval = 30;

Restart SOGo service.

*) Update Apache config file /usr/local/etc/apache24/Includes/SOGo.conf, change the timeout value from 600 to 3540:

ProxyPass /Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync \
 http://127.0.0.1:20000/SOGo/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync \
 retry=60 connectiontimeout=5 timeout=3540

Restart Apache service.

Please try again with your devices and softwares.

Hi,

sorry for the late reply. Took me sometime to find time to look into it.

Mac Addressbook reports: "The operation couldn’t be completed. (CoreDAVHTTPStatusErrorDomain error 405.)"

the SOGo also doesn't show any contacts, and the Roundecube also shows nothing.

Is there any log file i can look at to see what might be going wrong?

*) Is SOGo service running? Any related log in /var/log/sogo/sogo.log?
*) Roundcube is a separated software, SOGo doesn't impact Roundcube.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

*) Is SOGo service running? Any related log in /var/log/sogo/sogo.log?
*) Roundcube is a separated software, SOGo doesn't impact Roundcube.

Yes it is running. Also the iPhone, iPad etc are working fine. I also understood what you said about RoundCube. The contacts also show on the SOGo. So everything except the Mac is working.

I have multiple Mac OS X virtual machines and i tried adding the account. I found that they all report the same error.

Little googling revealed this: https://github.com/fruux/Baikal/issues/401

Which i could do but i don't know where is the virtual host file for SOGo to try the proposed solution...

By the way, if you have any ideas where to put or what to put, please let me know!

*) SOGo CardDAV service works for me with Mac OS X (Contacts.app). Did you setup Mac Contacts.app by following our tutorial? http://www.iredmail.org/docs/sogo.macosx.contacts.html
*) Baikal uses Fruux as DAV backend, not SOGo, so it's not the same case at all.

Yes, i followed the instructions to the letter, multiple times.

It might sound crazy, but i did it, for one more time.... And now it worked! I have no idea why it worked or why it was not working before, but issue closed, for now!