Topic: iRedMail in a hemodialysis center, Chisinau, Rep. of Molodva

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.9.0
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 7
- Number of users: 65
====

My client which is building a hemodialysis center started experiencing fast filling of mail boxes on a shared hosting. They took the decision to migrate to a dedicate e-mail server. For this I took a VPS with 6 vCPU, 6 Gb of RAM, and 400 GB of space. I selected Debian as a operating system because most of my servers are running it. I installed iRedMail in several minutes and added all the users from old server to new one with similar passwords as on old server. After I requested a SSL certificate from woSign and installed it into my server.
After that I synced all the mail boxes with imapsync and changed added DNS entry oldmmail that pointed to old server, and changed the DNS for mail to point to new server. Waited about 1 hour and then did a new sync from oldmail to mail in case it received some more mail in the time of DNS changed.

Users are happy, I got my money for doing the job and I am also happy.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: iRedMail in a hemodialysis center, Chisinau, Rep. of Molodva

Thanks for sharing. smile

Updated to latest iRedMail 0.9.4 and to latest iRedAdmin 0.5.0. Flight normal. Thinking of a Global  Address Book solution.

Global Address Book or just Contact service?

Global Address Book

Currently, only OpenLDAP backend offers global LDAP address book.