1 (edited by k04l 2010-08-17 10:07:10)

Topic: forwarding mail to my iRedMail

Hi,

i setup my iredmail server evrything works fine but when i try to forward my email
from my old ISP to my new mail adress on iRedAdmin i get this error Message..

i also tried a big provider like GMX same Problem..

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mx0.gmx.net.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<lukas@xxxxxxxxxx.me>:
212.72.xxx.xxx_does_not_like_recipient./Remote_host_said:_553_5.7.1_<lukas@xxxxxxxx.me>:_Sender_address_rejected:_not logged in (in reply to RCPT TO command)/Giving_up_on_212.72.xx.xx./

what to do ?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: forwarding mail to my iRedMail

Try to add IP address of your ISP in postfix "mynetworks = ".

i have a 100+ users, (nice work btw, i love the pro Admin Panel)

i tried it myself the whole day, its not possible to forward mails from my old ISP(s) and other email Accounts to the new mailserver

This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason:

Each of the following recipients was rejected by a remote mail server.
The reasons given by the server are included to help you determine why each recipient was rejected.

Recipient: <lukas@xxxxxxx.me>
    Reason:    5.7.1 <lukas@xxxxxxx..me>: Sender address rejected: not logged in

Please reply to <Postmaster@chello.at>  if you feel this message to be in error.

Did you try the method i mentioned in above post? mynetworks setting

there is
mynetworks = 127.0.0.0/8

what 2 put in, to accept all relayed mails

You mentioned:

212.72.xxx.xxx_does_not_like_recipient./Remote_host_said:_553_5.7.1_<lukas@xxxxxxxx.me>:_Sender_address_rejected:_not logged in (in reply to RCPT TO command)/Giving_up_on_212.72.xx.xx./

212.72.xx.xx is your ISP mail server address? If yes, try to append it to mynetworks, restart postfix and test it.

no it is not its my iredmail server adress, gmx has a 100+ IPs, and this is only 1 email provider.

i want the System to accept any relayed mail from any Server, is this possible ? because there are too many IP Adresses to add.

Users should be able to forward their mail from existing email accounts to my mailserver....

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Did you try the method i mentioned in above post? mynetworks setting

this is working, but not the best solution...

k04l wrote:

i want the System to accept any relayed mail from any Server, is this possible ? because there are too many IP Adresses to add.

You can try to comment out "smtpd_sender_login_maps" in postfix.

WARNING: This will make your mail server be a OPEN relay, it's NOT recommended.

10 (edited by k04l 2010-08-17 12:19:16)

yes i know, this is also not a Solution....

i just tried to send a normal email from gmx... the biggest freemailer in germany..

Aug 17 06:10:37 w3bm4il postfix/smtpd[9537]: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from mailout-de.gmx.net[213.165.64.22]: 450 4.7.1 <km@xxx.at>: Recipient address rejected: Policy Rejection- Please try later.; from=<koolxxxka@gmx.at> to=<km@xxx.at> proto=SMTP helo=<mail.gmx.net>

and after a littler while, the message appears.. strange...

This is greylisting. Search 'greylisting' in google or in this forum for more detail