Topic: Thank you! Keep it up
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.5-1
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
An out of the box working product. iRedMail is just that!
Versatile, dynamic and smooth, I honestly thought mail servers would be much harder to install and get working!
Excellent support throughout! Mr. Zhang gave free support in forums that is even better that some paid support elsewhere.
Definitely will recommend this to all clients.
Keep up the good work!