Topic: amavisd showkeys

Here is what I got retrieving keys for DKIM

# amavisd showkeys
Config file "/etc/amavisd.conf" does not exist, at /usr/sbin/amavisd line 1799.
#

Had to copy /etc/amavisd/amavisd.conf to /etc to make it work. I can see that /etc/amavisd.conf is referenced in several articles in the wiki too, probably location changed in newer versions.

cheers,
</wqw>

==== Provide basic information to help troubleshoot ====
- iRedMail version: iRedMail-0.7.3
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 6.0
- Any related log? Log is helpful for troubleshooting.==== Provide basic information to help troubleshoot ====
- iRedMail version:
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Any related log? Log is helpful for troubleshooting.
====

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: amavisd showkeys

wqweto wrote:

Had to copy /etc/amavisd/amavisd.conf to /etc to make it work. I can see that /etc/amavisd.conf is referenced in several articles in the wiki too, probably location changed in newer versions.

Not changed.

Different Linux/BSD distributions have different location for config files, just make sure you're using the correct one. For example, you can try this instead:

# amavisd -c /etc/amavisd/amavisd.conf showkeys

Also, Amavisd-new in RHEL/CentOS 6 changes location of config file (amavisd.conf) to /etc/amavisd/amavisd.conf, it was /etc/amavisd.conf on RHEL/CentOS 5.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Different Linux/BSD distributions have different location for config files, just make sure you're using the correct one. For example, you can try this instead:

# amavisd -c /etc/amavisd/amavisd.conf showkeys

Thank you!! I was stuck with this exact issue on CentOS 6.3.

What I did was creating a symbolic link by entering the command:
# ln -s /etc/amavisd/amavisd.conf /etc/amavisd.conf
This made it easy for me ;-)

grtz

wqweto wrote:

Here is what I got retrieving keys for DKIM

# amavisd showkeys
Config file "/etc/amavisd.conf" does not exist, at /usr/sbin/amavisd line 1799.
#

cheers,
</wqw>

==== Provide basic information to help troubleshoot ====
- iRedMail version: iRedMail-0.7.3
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 6.0
- Any related log? Log is helpful for troubleshooting.==== Provide basic information to help troubleshoot ====
- iRedMail version:
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Any related log? Log is helpful for troubleshooting.
====