Topic: Domain Keys option?

Howdy all,

I need to be able to sign outgoing messages with domain keys. I have DKIM functioning properly and I know the DNS portion of domain key signing, but I am not sure what the best way to implement this into iRedMail. I've seen several implementations of Domain key functionality in PostFix, but which one would be best for the iRedMail package? Are there any plans to make this available in iRedMail in the future?

Thanks in advance,
Steve

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Domain Keys option?

iRedMail uses Amavisd-new-2.6.x to sign DKIM on all outgoing emails. it's enabled by default.

As I stated, I already have DKIM working flawlessly. I need to have the ability to implement Domain Key signing and I wasn't sure what was the best way to do that taking into consideration what is already in the iRedMail package.

i've been researching this for a few days now too.  i'm starting to think that domainkeys are depreciated and dkim has taken over.  i'm still working on it though.

i found this:
Yahoo's DomainKeys resulted in an Intellectual Property Rights claim concerning that applies to the DKIM specification.

and all of yahoo's domainkeys links are now redirected to the dkim.org sites.

weird.

more info from mailman list:
Seems most "new" installations are DKIM only.  There's no particular reason to implement both.  I currently have both DKIM and domainkeys enabled, I'll probably disable domainkeys when I get around to it.  DKIM is a now a full net citizen with an RFC all its own.  Domainkeys was never much more than an idea promoted by a few big companies.