Topic: iRedAPD & E-mail filtering for Domain Not Found
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
CentOS 6x with mySQL and iRedAdmin Pro running latest release of everything including iRedAPD.
My understanding is iRedAPD is the filter point and inserting into Global or Client based white and blacklists will block/permit mail. Is that correct?
In this case, we have some e-mail coming form what appears to be custom applications and/or support systems not using valid domain name. Does iRedAdmin-Pro have the ability in the interface to allow the permitted addresses into the system? If so, where? If not, how would one achieve this?
Error: 450 4.1.8 some_account@@batchproc01.dfw.3mhis.vm Sender address rejected: Domain not found; from=some_account@@batchproc01.dfw.3mhis.vm to=<***SOME_ADDRESS***> proto=ESMTP helo=.......