Topic: Does iredmail upholds the DMARC, DKIM, SPF policies?
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
does it have the option to reject/drop/bounce any email that fail DMARC, DKIM, or SPF ?
does it even support DMARC ?
can it process/report DMARC ?
Please & Thanks