Topic: DMARC reporting

Is it possible to generate DMARC reports in the iRedmail suite?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: DMARC reporting

No. iRedMail doesn't integrate OpenDMARC or alternative yet. You're free to integrate it yourself.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

No. iRedMail doesn't integrate OpenDMARC or alternative yet. You're free to integrate it yourself.

Do you plan to integrate it in the near future? It would be a really awesome feature that many companies would need.

No plan yet. But you're free to integrate it yourself. smile

I have implemented it successfully. It was much easier than I thought. I will try to write a short guide how you do it smile

selea wrote:

I will try to write a short guide how you do it

That would be great to benefit other users. Looking forward to your sharing. smile

selea wrote:

I have implemented it successfully. It was much easier than I thought. I will try to write a short guide how you do it smile

I'll be looking forward to it! smile

jpbaril wrote:
selea wrote:

I'll be looking forward to it! smile

Make that two of us at least ...

9 (edited by selea 2017-06-22 15:48:49)

Hi,

Time has been running away (got a new kid new job). I have been generating DMARC-reporting for almost a month and it works great. I found the following guide that shows the basic about how to generate and send reports:

https://www.stevejenkins.com/blog/2015/ … os-fedora/

FYI - I use Ubuntu 14.04 myself and the opendmarc package is faulty there. That means that you manually have to change 3-4 functions because of a perl dependency

"DBD::yes" should be changed to "DBD::mysql" and "dbscheme" should be changed from "DBD" to "mysql" in following files :

/usr/sbin/opendmarc-params
/usr/sbin/opendmarc-import
/usr/sbin/opendmarc-reports
/usr/sbin/opendmarc-expire

After that is solved, the guide I mentioned above should work great on Ubuntu 14.04. I have not testet it on other distros.

I hope this can help you guys, it atleast helped me. Just feel free to ask and I will try to help you as fast as possible.