Topic: Cannot find virus email
My iRedAdmin-Pro Dashboard is showing "Virus 1" under Statistics Of Latest 24 Hours (see attached screenshot #1).
But if I left click on the "1" to drill down and view virus infected email - the quarantine list is empty (see attached screenshot #2).
Is this a bug or maybe I'm missing something obvious?
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): v0.9.7
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 16.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes v2.7.0
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.