Topic: Is it possible not to mark emails as read when downloaded by POP3?
======== Required information ====
- iRedMail version 0.9.6 MARIADB edition
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS Linux release 7.3.1611
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?: Yes
Is it possible to configure a single account so that messages retrieved by one mail client and left on the server are still marked as new for subsequent clients reading this mailbox?
I am aware of the pop3_no_flag_updates = yes flag, but this is a global setting that affects all domains on the server.