1 (edited by Googlom 2017-10-19 21:11:49)

Topic: Restrict users to send mail to the Internet

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.7
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 8 Jessie
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache2
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?: no
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====
I have an iRedMail server which serves for local only mails (and other exchange servers as other subdomains) and one server with exim4 which serves as a mail gateway to Internet. Everything is ok, but our chief wants to restrict several users (about 70% of all users) to send mail to Internet.
I'm new to postfix and cannot find out how to accomplish this. Please help sad
Is there a way to accomplish this using LDAP backend? Something like black/white relay list? I've tried to use per-user-relayhost, but it works incorrect with subdomains.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Restrict users to send mail to the Internet

Use per-user white/blacklist. Document:
http://www.iredmail.org/docs/manage.iredapd.html

The idea is: For these users, you should blacklist all recipients ("@."), but whitelist few domains which are allowed.

I have a clustered core mail server with 2 nodes in main domain. Is that OK to replicate amavisd database in MySQL? Does it contain any node-specific data or something like this?

Yes you can replicate amavisd sql db.