1 (edited by razzer2007 2017-10-23 17:58:33)

Topic: Something wrong with Roundcube

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): v0.9.7
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Linux Ubuntu 17.10
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

Hello. I'm new in iRedMail. Something wrong with roundcube today. What can i do to solve problem? I post additional info, if required.

Post's attachments

2.jpg 661.91 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Something wrong with Roundcube

PHP is not working. Did you change any settings in Apache or PHP? Removed/upgraded some packages?

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

PHP is not working. Did you change any settings in Apache or PHP? Removed/upgraded some packages?

The iredmail webinterface is working correct. Problem with roundcube only. I try to access 192.168.1.*/mail - the same error. when i try to access mail.domain.local/mail - roundcube is working. Maybe i failed with my DNS settings.

razzer2007 wrote:

The iredmail webinterface is working correct. Problem with roundcube only. I try to access 192.168.1.*/mail - the same error. when i try to access mail.domain.local/mail - roundcube is working. Maybe i failed with my DNS settings.

Probably your Apache VirtualHost configuration is messed up. While Apache has PHP enabled for VHost 'mail.domain.local', it's not enabled for your main VHost and '192.168.1.*'. Do you have different Apache2 VHosts configured?

mejo wrote:
razzer2007 wrote:

Probably your Apache VirtualHost configuration is messed up. While Apache has PHP enabled for VHost 'mail.domain.local', it's not enabled for your main VHost and '192.168.1.*'. Do you have different Apache2 VHosts configured?

No. I install iRedMail on a clean server without any file modifications.

I'll check my VHost. Thanks for reply.