Topic: Feature request: store used quotas for users with unlimited quotas

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.7
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 7.4
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
====

When user has limited quota set, current used quota is stored in table vmail.used_quota (MySQL). Would be nice to have used quota here also for the users with unlimited quota.

Reason for request: we have an external service that reads used quotas from this table. Currently issue is solved by setting a limited quota for all users.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Feature request: store used quotas for users with unlimited quotas

No matter user has a quota or unlimited, Dovecot always stores current mailbox size and number of messages in SQL table "used_quota".

Oh yes, this was my mistake, you're totally right.

OK, so you want iRedAdmin-Pro to display how many messages and the mailbox size used by a user with unlimited mailbox quota, right?

Not really, we're just reading the quotas with external service. I got wrong information from another person about the quotas being stored and there's no issue at all. So please ignore this request completely smile

Although it's not what you asked for, but I improved iRedAdmin-Pro to display stored messages and quota size even user has unlimited quota. This info is necessary. It will be available in next iRedAdmin-Pro release.

https://i.imgur.com/0IyqUc8.png