Topic: Open-LDAP Outlook Global address book just return the owner by search

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.7 OPENLDAP edition.
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS Linux release 7.4.1708 (Core)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No (Free)
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====
I have already open and add LDAP address book of iredmail thanks to https://docs.iredmail.org/use.openldap. … tlook.html
it done, But seems it doesn't pull all contacts to the "contact" folder (neather global, nor personal).
in fact seems this show only the contact of account owner when using search button and add something for search. (search for other contact doesn't show anything). I also play with Ctrl+Shift+B for re-arrange the order of contact list, even remove and newly add account and address list no luck. but I can see global just in roundcube.
at this way client can not have access to gloabal address list, any solution here for iredmail openldap? I use outlook 2013.
Also if I don't want to use EAS or Sogo, is there any robust solution for import in outlook? (Except manual import card)
can IMAP do this job (Download Address book) instead of pop3 in iredmail? (I just need to have global address book but in outlook). I think it can be important to have for many others too.
Thanks in advacnce

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Open-LDAP Outlook Global address book just return the owner by search

*) Make sure you have correct LDAP dn, bind dn, password, search scope in Outlook.
*) Make sure firewall opens port 389 (or 636 for ldaps).
*) Test to test LDAP query on your laptop/desktop OS. For example, use tool ldapadmin on Windows: http://www.ldapadmin.org

Zhang, Thanks, The problem is solved now.
Actually That was my fault. I entered the same data for both username and In the custom dn.
I found it after using ldapadmin tools that you mentioned.
I can search all the contacts now. but I can just see my search result. this can done by input some word in one of search fields. That means anything didn't show up as contacts by default. neither in the contact folder and nor by click "address book". Also I tried to search with emty field to show all but no luck.
That can be problematic specially for new users who didn't have any information about the new contacts to search them. 
Any solution for that?

It depends on the MUA (Outlook in your case) how to use the directory server. Does Outlook offer an option to offline the query result?