1 (edited by RattleAndHum 2018-02-22 23:47:17)

Topic: SOLVED: SoGO mail filters do not work, how to troubleshoot?

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.6
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: FreeBSD 11.1
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====
Hi list,

Have implemented a new iRedMail solution. Just using it live. Have still old server running. Using SoGO now. Old server was Roundcube. Used mail filters on Roundcube on old server. All these mail filters worked.
I've implemented the same mail filters within the SoGO web interface but non are working. How can I troubleshoot? Which log file do I have to look at?

Info about mail filter for mail address aaa@domain.com which has alias bbb@domain.com:
To contains bbb@domain.com file the message in folder bbb, stop processing filter rules
Folder 'bbb' exists in Inbox of aaa@domain.com

when sending mail to 'bbb@domain.com' mail arrives in Inbox instead of folder 'bbb'.

Thank you in advanced!

With kind regards,
Lars

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: SOLVED: SoGO mail filters do not work, how to troubleshoot?

Found the following log entry in /var/log/sogo/sogo.log:

Feb 22 14:52:14 sogod [84657]: <0x0x81273a550[SOGoSieveManager]> WARNING: Could not delete Sieve script - continuing...: {RawResponse = "{ok = 0; }"; result = 0; }

Timestamp corresponds with time at which I changed a mail filter....

With kind regards,
Lars

Re: SOLVED: SoGO mail filters do not work, how to troubleshoot?

Hi,
troubleshooted a little further and cam across https://sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=4173.
Seems that I am not the only one missing the fact that you have to enable a filter through the check box in the gui on the left )-:
All working fine now!
Cheers,
Lars