Topic: iRedMail WHMCS module?

Hello.
Anyone developed a module to interface and manage iRedMail with WHMCS?

Doing it via API seems not to be very difficult, and I wonder anyone realized it still...
And I wouldn't waste time in realizing a module which maybe still exists ...

Regards

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: iRedMail WHMCS module?

Unfortunately, we don't have a WHMCS interface yet. If someone is interested in developing one, i'm here to help.

Just a question:

it seems that, at the moment, domain API provides only "Create a new domain" and "Delete an existing domain" (http://www.iredmail.org/docs/iredadmin-pro.restful.api.html ); other useful functions are "upcoming"
When will them be available?

The APIs marked as "UPCOMING" will be available in next iRedAdmin-Pro release. Upcoming iRedAdmin-Pro release should be available in 2 months.

I'm planning to develope a WHMCS module to manage IRedMail Pro via API.
The issue is I have no IRedMail system to test and develope... :-/

Question: is it possible to test API on the online demo system http://iredmail.org/admin_demo.html ?

Otherwise: is it possible to get access to a test system?

*) YES you can test with our online demo, API access is enabled, and you have a global admin and normal admin account. WARNING: Please always test with a new mail domain name. e.g. 'my-test-domain.com'. Do not use our default mail domains.
*) Running WHMCS + iRedMail + iRedAdmin-Pro on your local server will be faster than our online demo. smile
*) Will you public your WHMCS module? for free?

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

*) *) Will you public your WHMCS module? for free?

Let me finish it, and then I'll see how to public it... ;-)
(Just now, it's for an internal project)

A question about API: does exist (or will ever exist) an API funztion to create a domain admin?
Via API I can create an user, then I can update his profile... but I can't make him a domain admin: it seems that it's possible on iRedMail web interface... :-/

Remitur wrote:

A question about API: does exist (or will ever exist) an API funztion to create a domain admin?

In upcoming iRedAdmin-Pro release, there's new API for this:

PUT "/api/domain/admins/<domain>"

You can PUT 'addAdmin', 'removeAdmin', removeAllAdmins.

Check our doc for more details:
http://www.iredmail.org/docs/iredadmin- … tml#domain

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

The APIs marked as "UPCOMING" will be available in next iRedAdmin-Pro release. Upcoming iRedAdmin-Pro release should be available in 2 months.

Any news about the upcoming version of iRedAdmin-pro?
Whell will it be released?

Regards

SQL edition is now feature-freezon, working on unit test and catch up with LDAP edition.

Hello,

If someone required the WHMCS module. Please contact me.

Thanks

manvinder wrote:

Hello,

Thanks

Hi manvider,

I saw your email address is @whmcsglobalservices.com, are you an employee of WHMCS? Would you mind sharing some info about the WHMCS module for iRedMail?

manvinder wrote:

I got on realizing it, then I stopped waiting for the release of some API functions...
Now that these API functions are available, I would go on and finish the job... but if someone yet did it, would be a silly thing.

So, I'm interested in it but... how contact you? Please specify an email address or a site or ...

Hi,

We are third party development company. We don not have any link with WHMCS. We developed this iReadMail WHCMS module and if anyone to see the demo. Please open the ticket here : https://whmcsglobalservices.com/members … p;deptid=2

It's better share some more details about your module here so that others can know what features it offers.

Has there been any progress with this WHMCS integration at all with anyone?  https://whmcsglobalservices.com doesn't seem to have a solution ready.

17 (edited by manvinder 2017-05-04 17:08:34)

Hi,

We are really excited & happy to announce that now we are ready with our latest version of iRedMail and the latest launch is by the name of “1.0.0 Version”. iRedMail provisioning module allow you to sell the Email services. Our module will work with both iRead Mail paid and free version. This module is about iRedMail as mail server solutions.
Here we are coming with some exclusive features:

Client Area Features:

1. User can add new email addresses.

2. User can change password of account.

3. User can add forward email address of web mail account.

4. User can enable/disable web mail account.

5. User can delete unnecessary web mail account.

Admin Area Feature :

1. Create Account

2. Suspend Account

3. Unsuspended Account

4. Terminate Account

We are launching our three subscription plans:

1. Monthly - $7.90/per month

2. Annually- $79.90/per year

3. Open Source -$399.90/One time payment.

For more details please find the link: Here
For any query, please feel free to contact us .Try it and share your valuable feedback to make the best product. We tried to overcome the limitations of previous version. We are coming with advanced features; with the help of them you can ease your work. . Seeking for your support for the success of our new launch.
Best Regards,

Question: seems your module manages the SQL data directly, and not using iRedAdmin-Pro RESTful API, am i right?

Yes you are right. This is beta release in next version we will add the iRedAdmin-Pro RESTful API. We just want to check first users interest.

We started with this module and it works great. Also the owner of the company helped us out with some changes so they give very good support on their services.

We bought this module. Together with the supplier made several improvements. Now we use this module. Recommend, a good thing.

Hi,

We have installed the WHMCS module, the connection seems to be well established, but when creating an account from the client area, we get the following error: Incorrect integer value: '' for column `vmail`.`mailbox`.`lastloginipv4` at row 1

any idea what the mistake was?

Dear all, please ask support from your WHMCS module vendor, not here. smile