26

Re: iRedMail-0.9.8 has been released

darth_wells wrote:

Apr 11 10:00:20 dict(16164): Error: Couldn't load plugin /usr/lib/dovecot/modules/dict/libdriver _pgsql.so: Module is for different ABI version 2.0.18 (we have 2.2.ABIv35(2.2.35))

Do you have package "dovecot-pgsql" installed? And maybe you forgot to update it?

Which yum/apt repo do you use for Dovecot-2.2.35?

27

Re: iRedMail-0.9.8 has been released

ZhangHuangbin wrote:
darth_wells wrote:

My SQL login failed after changes
dovecot-mysql.conf

Why did you comment out other parameters in dovecot-mysql.conf? Just replace the 'password_query =' line.

I tried just replacing the 'password_query =' line.

Apr 13 08:17:10 auth-worker(3021): Error: sql(wells@thedarktimes.us,127.0.0.1,<+0oZsLpp4JF/AAAB>): Password query failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '= SELECT CONCAT(mailbox.storagebasedirectory, '/', mailbox.storagenode, '/', mai' at line 1

28

Re: iRedMail-0.9.8 has been released

darth_wells wrote:

Password query failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax

Did you copy the full line?

----

Does my reply help a little? How about buying me a cup of coffee ($5) as an encouragement?

buy me a cup of coffee

29

Re: iRedMail-0.9.8 has been released

ZhangHuangbin wrote:
darth_wells wrote:

Password query failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax

Did you copy the full line?

I tried this

password_query = SELECT mailbox.password, mailbox.allow_nets \
user_query = SELECT \
    CONCAT(mailbox.storagebasedirectory, '/', mailbox.storagenode, '/', mailbox.maildir) AS home$
    CONCAT('*:bytes=', mailbox.quota*1048576) AS quota_rule \
FROM mailbox,domain \
WHERE mailbox.username='%u' \
    AND mailbox.domain='%d' \
    AND mailbox.`enable%Ls%Lc`=1 \
    AND mailbox.domain=domain.domain \
    AND domain.backupmx=0 \
    AND domain.active=1 \
    AND mailbox.active=1

30

Re: iRedMail-0.9.8 has been released

darth_wells wrote:

password_query = SELECT mailbox.password, mailbox.allow_nets \
user_query = SELECT ...

You see the error in red color?

"user_query =" is a parameter, "password_query =" is another parameter.

----

Does my reply help a little? How about buying me a cup of coffee ($5) as an encouragement?

buy me a cup of coffee

31

Re: iRedMail-0.9.8 has been released

Not installing on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS

Package zoo is not available, but is referred to by another package.
This may mean that the package is missing, has been obsoleted, or
is only available from another source

This was obsoleted, checked dependencies and 'amavisd-new-postfix' uses it.

Package php-mcrypt is not available, but is referred to by another package.
This may mean that the package is missing, has been obsoleted, or
is only available from another source

Apparently this was fixed but it seems roundcube still asks for it.
Debian bug: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+sour … ug/1749745

32

Re: iRedMail-0.9.8 has been released

Faw wrote:

Not installing on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS

We didn't test iRedMail-0.9.8 on Ubuntu 18.04 BETA yet. Will try soon.

----

Does my reply help a little? How about buying me a cup of coffee ($5) as an encouragement?

buy me a cup of coffee

33

Re: iRedMail-0.9.8 has been released

Hi, ZhangHuangbin

I need alternative site to download iRedMail-0.9.8 and the others files packs, because i don't have access to https://bitbucket.org/

Thank you

34 (edited by zaka10 2018-04-26 19:25:24)

Re: iRedMail-0.9.8 has been released

Hi, ZhangHuangbin
How many max people i can add into maillist ?

35

Re: iRedMail-0.9.8 has been released

zaka10 wrote:

How many max people i can add into maillist ?

No limit.

----

Does my reply help a little? How about buying me a cup of coffee ($5) as an encouragement?

buy me a cup of coffee

36

Re: iRedMail-0.9.8 has been released

I thought I'd give a brand new install a go on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS before upgrading from 0.9.7 on our production server.  I can't see any trace of Sogo?

I note the upgrade instructions, but cannot see it in the new install.

Is there something I'm missing, or should i install 0.9.7 then follow the upgrade instructions?

37

Re: iRedMail-0.9.8 has been released

johnsjs wrote:

I thought I'd give a brand new install a go on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS before upgrading from 0.9.7 on our production server.  I can't see any trace of Sogo?

SOGo team didn't build packages for Ubuntu 18.04 yet:
https://packages.inverse.ca/SOGo/nightly/4/ubuntu/pool/

Please help push SOGo team to build it by submitting an issue, or post to mailing list:
https://sogo.nu/support.html

----

Does my reply help a little? How about buying me a cup of coffee ($5) as an encouragement?

buy me a cup of coffee

38

Re: iRedMail-0.9.8 has been released

Baclofene Fda  cialis tablets for sale Canadian Generic Levitra

39 (edited by j0hnnyclaymore 2018-05-02 20:35:58)

Re: iRedMail-0.9.8 has been released

Apache has been removed, Nginx is the only one web server available.

Oh just upgraded and noticed, that apache support has been removed? It looks like it is working fine. Where is the hint in the upgrade doc: https://docs.iredmail.org/upgrade.iredm … 0.9.8.html ? Am I still fine with apache?

I also have some questions: I did all the steps, except the ldap things and the SoGo.

- OpenLDAP: I dont use OpenLDAP and it seems that I it is not installed on the iredmailserver.
- SOGO: I dont have a /etc/sogo .. How can I ensure, that everything is fine with my install? Its not a nessecary part of iredmail right?

40

Re: iRedMail-0.9.8 has been released

j0hnnyclaymore wrote:

Apache has been removed, Nginx is the only one web server available.

Oh just upgraded and noticed, that apache support has been removed? It looks like it is working fine. Where is the hint in the upgrade doc: https://docs.iredmail.org/upgrade.iredm … 0.9.8.html ? Am I still fine with apache?

I am wondering the exact same thing smile

41

Re: iRedMail-0.9.8 has been released

ZhangHuangbin wrote:
johnsjs wrote:

I thought I'd give a brand new install a go on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS before upgrading from 0.9.7 on our production server.  I can't see any trace of Sogo?

SOGo team didn't build packages for Ubuntu 18.04 yet:
https://packages.inverse.ca/SOGo/nightly/4/ubuntu/pool/

Please help push SOGo team to build it by submitting an issue, or post to mailing list:
https://sogo.nu/support.html

Hi Zhang,

https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/sogo

I think 18.04 is going to be SOGo 3 only for the time being.  The wonder of being LTS.  Can you package up the install using SOGo 3?

Many thanks

42

Re: iRedMail-0.9.8 has been released

johnsjs wrote:

I think 18.04 is going to be SOGo 3 only for the time being.  The wonder of being LTS.  Can you package up the install using SOGo 3?

We're waiting for SOGo team to build packages for 18.04:
https://sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=4459

----

Does my reply help a little? How about buying me a cup of coffee ($5) as an encouragement?

buy me a cup of coffee

43

Re: iRedMail-0.9.8 has been released

ZhangHuangbin wrote:
johnsjs wrote:

I think 18.04 is going to be SOGo 3 only for the time being.  The wonder of being LTS.  Can you package up the install using SOGo 3?

We're waiting for SOGo team to build packages for 18.04:
https://sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=4459

Hi Zhang,

It looks to me now like we could be waiting a while.  Everything I can see suggests that 18.04 LTS will get SOGo 3.2.10-1build1 rather than SOGo 4.

In order to get v4 on 18.04 is the best solution to install 16.04, iredmail (with SOGo v3), then update to 18.04 and SOGo v4?

I'd rather have an install package directly into 18.04, as everything I see suggests that a fresh install of long term support is better than an upgrade from the previous LTS version - although I have to admit I don't know how much truth there is in those claims.

Any thoughts please?

44

Re: iRedMail-0.9.8 has been released

I suggest wait for some more days if you want Ubuntu 18.04 + SOGo v4, and push SOGo team to package it.

----

Does my reply help a little? How about buying me a cup of coffee ($5) as an encouragement?

buy me a cup of coffee

45

Re: iRedMail-0.9.8 has been released

What is the postfix version used by Iredmail 0.9.8?

46

Re: iRedMail-0.9.8 has been released

surixx wrote:

What is the postfix version used by Iredmail 0.9.8?

iRedMail installs Postfix from Linux/BSD vendor package repository.

----

Does my reply help a little? How about buying me a cup of coffee ($5) as an encouragement?

buy me a cup of coffee

47

Re: iRedMail-0.9.8 has been released

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

I suggest wait for some more days if you want Ubuntu 18.04 + SOGo v4, and push SOGo team to package it.

Hi Zhang,

Bionic packages are now available - will there be a new installer script or do you have instructions for manually adding SOGo 4?

Thanks
John

48

Re: iRedMail-0.9.8 has been released

Hello,

I've did a fresh install 3 days back.

Looks like there is a problem with the latest release.

1- IMAP accounts works for some accounts and not working for other accounts (very strange problem and I still can't solve it, nothing significant in the logs).
2- Active Sync working only on mobiles and doesn't work from outlook 2016 for windows or MAC. (I was able to make it work by adding autodiscover A records in my public and private DNS servers), now it is working fine.

49

Re: iRedMail-0.9.8 has been released

johnsjs wrote:
ZhangHuangbin wrote:

I suggest wait for some more days if you want Ubuntu 18.04 + SOGo v4, and push SOGo team to package it.

Hi Zhang,

Bionic packages are now available - will there be a new installer script or do you have instructions for manually adding SOGo 4?

Thanks
John

Are we any closer to a packaged V4 SOGo iRedmail install - or is manual install the way to go?

Thanks
John

50

Re: iRedMail-0.9.8 has been released

johnsjs wrote:

Bionic packages are now available - will there be a new installer script or do you have instructions for manually adding SOGo 4?

iRedMail-0.9.8 was repacked with SOGo enabled on Ubuntu 18.04.

----

Does my reply help a little? How about buying me a cup of coffee ($5) as an encouragement?

buy me a cup of coffee