Topic: mail relay and alias domains
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.8
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 7.4 (Maipo)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): ngnix
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
When I set a per domain relay it works as expected. Relays all mail to another server.
For the same domain I have set alias domains. Sending mails to an 'alias domain" reads MX from DNS and forwards a message there instead of relaying to specified server.