Topic: cannot receive emails from wordpress contact form (contact form 7)

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):  0.98
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: ubuntu 16.04.4
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): mariaDB
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?: nope
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

I successfully installed iredmail on a clean spunup server (digital ocean droplet) using sogo as my UI. I can both send and receive emails perfectly. I have another droplet used for my wordpress sites and on one of those sites I have a contact form (used for a contact us page) via contact form 7 plugin. I have the plugin set to send it's emails to an email address on my iredmail server, but when I send the data from the contact from it never reaches my inbox.

I took a look at the logs and I noticed I'm getting a "Helo command rejected: need fully-qualified hostname" and the "FROM" is from www-data@(name of my server)

is there a way to make iredmail accept all mail coming from that server so it can handle them normally (inbox or junk). basically a way to bypass iredmail settings/restrictions just for emails coming that server?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: cannot receive emails from wordpress contact form (contact form 7)

Please senable SMTP authentication and secure connection (STARTTLS) in your Wordpress smtp plugin.
FYI: https://docs.iredmail.org/#mua