Topic: Some messages aren't showing up.

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.7 MARIADB edition.
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 16.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): Mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

Hello, first I want to thank you if you can answer since this is not a problem of the platform.

Interestingly one of the domains that I host have disappeared the e-mails prior to the year 2016. Is there any way to check if this is a problem or data corruption? I installed Roundcube thinking it could be SoGo but the attempt was thwarted. I have also used tools from Dovecot, but also without success.

I look forward to ideas! Thank you.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Some messages aren't showing up.

No idea.

iRedMail doesn't have cron job to remove old emails. You may need to check whether you have other tools / cron jobs which incorrectly removed them.

Also, is it possible that someone remove them with another mail client application / device / machine?

Re: Some messages aren't showing up.

There is no task being performed on the server that does any kind of thing like that.

I also suspected that, but how could this have happened simultaneously in 12 single-domain accounts? I think it's more likely something happened on the server. Is there no command that can verify the amount of messages that are saved and compare with what is being seen in the webmail?

Thank you!