Topic: iRedMail server crashed (v0.5.1) now v0.6.1 postfix not deliver emails

I had a server crash with iRedMail v0.5.1 as I can remember and now I installed on CentOS 5.5 v 0.6.1.

and I'm getting emails to queue with errors:
postfix/error[3908]: E3E55230566: to=<xyu@domain.com>, relay=none, delay=391, delays=391/0.24/0/0.01, dsn=4.4.2, status=deferred (delivery temporarily suspended: lost connection with 127.0.0.1[127.0.0.1] while sending DATA command)

And as I had copied the MySql vmail database to new installation from old backup and also some postfix config files I don't know how to deliver emails to mailboxes.

Please help me (it's quite urgent as mailqueue is growing for about 1000 / hour)

Thank you,
Regards

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: iRedMail server crashed (v0.5.1) now v0.6.1 postfix not deliver emails

Please verify all mysql user and password in config files. e.g. postfix mysql lookup files (/etc/postfix/mysql*), dovecot config file, roundcube config files.

Re: iRedMail server crashed (v0.5.1) now v0.6.1 postfix not deliver emails

Thank you,
indeed it was some of the postfix config files and ClamAV, but , bcoz I wasn't able to solve it myself I then asked for remote access help and some guy made it. I don't really know what/where...

Regards