Topic: Emails are not getting sent-received through webmail

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):  0.9.7 MYSQL edition
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? nope
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

If i create the user account with mydomain.com..it works fine but this server can sent-receive emails within domain....not to the any external domain...

can you please help me for the same ?

I have configured this mail server Google Cloud Platform.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Emails are not getting sent-received through webmail

If i remember correctly, Google Cloud Platform blocks port 25. You have to contact them to open it.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

If i remember correctly, Google Cloud Platform blocks port 25. You have to contact them to open it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for your quick message.

However, GCP would not allow to any communication on 25 -587 - 465 ...so would it be possible to move my traffic with any other port number ?

Can you please suggest me any other solution or workaround for the same?

I'll wait for your response.

bhatti.prashant001 wrote:
ZhangHuangbin wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for your quick message.

However, GCP would not allow to any communication on 25 -587 - 465 ...so would it be possible to move my traffic with any other port number ?

Can you please suggest me any other solution or workaround for the same?

I'll wait for your response.

It is possible, but you will not receive  any emails then if you change the ports rendering your server totally useless.