Topic: Roundcube - no login possible - iRedAdmin - sometimes
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.8.4
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18.02 LTS Server
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): mySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Looks like bad luck or a bug in somewhere or thumbs-only, lefthanded. My best guess is, I srewed up some settings.
* Login into Ubuntu is fine
* Login into iRedAdmin-Pro works with 2 accounts, but not with accounts from domains other the the main domain
* Login into Roundcube doesn't work at all, the log of Dovecot says:
May 7 08:50:50 mail dovecot: doveconf: Warning: SSLv2 not supported by OpenSSL. Please consider removing it from ssl_protocols.
May 7 08:50:50 mail dovecot: config: Warning: SSLv2 not supported by OpenSSL. Please consider removing it from ssl_protocols.
May 7 09:27:25 mail dovecot: master: Dovecot v188.8.131.52 (d6601f4ec) starting up for pop3, imap, sieve, lmtp (core dumps disabled)
In the conf file SSLv2 and SSLv3 is turned off.
If I need a support ticket for this, let me know.