Topic: Change of url of example.com/iredadmin to something obfuscated
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.8
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL/MariaDB
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No.
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I recently installed IRedMail and I like it a lot! Having an email-Server on my own is really wonderful and useful. Thank you for offering this.
But I'd like to do some minor tweaking.
The IredAdmin-Panel is available under example.com/iredadmin. In order to enhance security I'd like to change it to something like example.com/sdfnqo0fnf3. I noticed in my server logs that sometimes this page is requested but not from me. I would sleep quieter if I could hide it better.
I tried to find it out by myself, but I didn't suceeded.