Topic: trouble getting mlmmjadmin to start

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version: 0.9.8
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 14.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend: mySQL
- Web server: Apache
====

Hi
I just updated from 0.9.7 to 0.9.8. Everything went well, except the mailling list software that was installed.

I did follow the https://docs.iredmail.org/integration.mlmmj.mysql.html guide but I still end up with following:

Stopping mlmmjadmin ...
Starting mlmmjadmin ...
[uWSGI] getting INI configuration from /opt/mlmmjadmin/rc_scripts/uwsgi/debian.ini
open("./python_plugin.so"): No such file or directory [core/utils.c line 3713]
!!! UNABLE to load uWSGI plugin: ./python_plugin.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory !!!
open("./syslog_plugin.so"): No such file or directory [core/utils.c line 3713]
!!! UNABLE to load uWSGI plugin: ./syslog_plugin.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory !!!

Anu clues? smile

Thanks!

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: trouble getting mlmmjadmin to start

On Ubuntu 14.04, please try to comment out the "plugin =" line in /opt/mlmmjadmin/rc_scripts/uwsgi/debian.ini, then restart the service.

Re: trouble getting mlmmjadmin to start

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

On Ubuntu 14.04, please try to comment out the "plugin =" line in /opt/mlmmjadmin/rc_scripts/uwsgi/debian.ini, then restart the service.

That seems to have helped!

mlmmjadmin is already stopped.
Starting mlmmjadmin ...
[uWSGI] getting INI configuration from /opt/mlmmjadmin/rc_scripts/uwsgi/debian.ini

Thank you alot smile