Topic: Global admin has "No domain under control."

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.8.5
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 6
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?: Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

I migrated all domains but one to a new server, and disabled all domains but the one left on the old server. Now when I try to create a new alias or user with the global admin on the one domain left on the old server, there are no domains in the drop-down, and when trying to create a user I get "No domain under control." When I try to create an alias I'm redirected to a plain white page with nothing on it but the text, "(False, 'PERMISSION_DENIED')".

I am planning to move this domain to a separate, new iRedMail server, but in the meantime I need to create one alias because of a situation related to the migration. Is there a quick and easy way to do this, like by bypassing iRedAdmin-Pro and doing it directly in Postfix for example? If it's too big a problem, to deal with an ancient installation I can live without it, but I thought I'd ask.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Global admin has "No domain under control."

There must be some SQL related issue, maybe you forgot to update SQL structure of imported sql database?

Re: Global admin has "No domain under control."

No, it's on the *old* server where I (of course, since it hasn't been upgraded) did not change the SQL structure at all and only performed actions through iRedAdmin-Pro.

Anyway, it's not important. I just thought I'd ask.