1 (edited by szczot3g 2018-06-10 22:43:31)

Topic: Nginx: problem with moving config

======== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.7 MARIADB edition.
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 17.10
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL (MariaDB)
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

tail -f /var/log/nginx/error.log:
2018/06/10 16:38:09 [error] 5564#5564: *1 open() "/var/www/XXX.pl/mail/skins/larry/images/favicon.ico" failed (2: No such file or directory), client: XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX, server: XXX.pl, request: "GET /mail/skins/larry/images/favicon.ico HTTP/2.0", host: "XXX.pl", referrer: "https://XXX.pl/mail/"

I've moved the "90-include-tmpl-roundcube.conf" to a different folder in sites-conf.d (which is included in "sites-enabled" fodler), when I'm trying to go to page with that config, it gives me "striped out" version of roundcube (i.e no css, etc). (That also applies to iredadmin, etc)

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Nginx: problem with moving config

szczot3g wrote:

it gives me "striped out" version of roundcube (i.e no css, etc). (That also applies to iredadmin, etc)

Seems Nginx config for css/js and image files are not correctly configured.

Re: Nginx: problem with moving config

Yeah, I've checked my config once again - there was cacheing dircetives before loading templates. Thanks, to be closed.